Punjab

With the formation of Pakistan Girl Guides Association in 1947 a separate provincial Guide Branch was organized in the province of Punjab with the Provincial Commissioner as head of the branch. The branch functioned as an independent unit up to 1954. In 1955 the west wing of Pakistan was integrated into a single unit. As a result the Girl Guides Association of West Pakistan came into being. Provincial branch of Punjab was given the status of divisional branch under the supervision of divisional Guide Commissioner.  In 1972 after the dissolution of one unit the Punjab Branch was revived with divisional structure according to the new administrative division of the government as listed below:

  • Lahore
  • Outer Lahore
  • Rawalpindi
  • Multan
  • Bahawalpur
  • Sargodha

PGGA Punjab Branch has five divisional Guide Houses other than Provincial Headquarters:

  • Guide House Rawalpindi
  • Guide House Multan
  • Guide House Bahawalpur
  • Guide House Lahore City
  • Guide House Sarghdha
Loading Images
wpif2_loading
Summer camps Punjab (5).JPGSummer camps Punjab (4).JPGSummer camps Punjab (6).JPGGold Medal for Education (2).JPGSummer camps Punjab (1).jpgSummer bar Training Punjab (1).JPGMotor Bile riding for empowerment (4).JPGGold Medal for Education (3).JPGSummer bar Training Punjab (14).JPGSummer camps Punjab (2).jpgSummer bar Training Punjab (4).JPGCadet Guide Trainings Punjab (1).JPGSummer bar Training Punjab.JPGCadet Guide Trainings Punjab.JPGMotor Bile riding for empowerment (3).JPGGold Medal for Education (1).JPG