Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the official website of the Pakistan Girl Guides Association (PGGA). Access to and use of this site is subject to the following TERMS and CONDITIONS:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS and CONDITIONS BEFORE USING PGGA’s Website
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of use of the site.
2. PGGA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
3. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately.
4. Copyright Restrictions
All rights reserved; no part of this website , including information, images, photos, logos, names and overall appearance of the site may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior permission of the copyright holders except for your own personal or non-commercial use.
All trademarks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, brand names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by PGGA in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
6. Links to other websites
Any organization wishing to set up a link to this site must obtain official permission in writing from the Association. Please see LINKS TO PGGA’ WEBSITE outlined further on this page.
This website may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than PGGA. PGGA is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party websites. PGGA is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PGGA of the linked website. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non- proprietary information unless otherwise stated by PGGA. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site. Also, we reserve the right to publish comments at our discretion.
This site on an “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis and PGGA makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, PGGA makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on this site. The information contained on this site may contain technical and typographical errors. All liability of PGGA howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither PGGA nor any of its trustees, employees or representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause is intended to limit any rights you may have under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way exclude or limit PGGA liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
PGGA does not warrant that functions contained in pgga.org.pk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that pgga.org.pk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
In exchange for accepting the benefits you receive by accessing this website, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless PGGA, its trustees, employees, agents, and partners, from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any laws, regulations, or third-party rights.
11. PGGA reserves the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
12. Any questions regarding this site should be sent to the Public Relations Department at PGGA.
LINKS TO PGGA’s WEBSITE
While the copyright to the PGGA’s website is retained by the Association, Full and Associate Members of WAGGGS are entitled to make links to the PGGA’s website from their own website for the duration of their WAGGGS’ membership.
i. Full and Associate Members and Countries Working towards Membership:
All material available on this website is copyrighted to PGGA.
Full and Associate Members of WAGGGS are entitled to use links to the PGGA website from their official website for the duration of their Membership. Non-Member National Organizations recognized by WAGGGS as working towards membership may be granted permission to use the links to the website, from their own official website, for the time that they are recognized as working towards membership.
Materials from the PGGA website may be reproduced by Member Organizations under the following circumstances:
a. Member Organizations should inform PGGA if they reproduce or re-use materials from the PGGA’s website;
b. text and graphics must not be altered in any way;
c. any reproduced material must include an acknowledgement to PGGA;
d. material may be reproduced for use on a Member Organization’s website, but acknowledgements must be made to PGGA. PGGA must also be notified of the location where the item has been reproduced.
ii. PGGA official external partners:
PGGA official partners may also use the links to the PGGA website, on the understanding that they seek permission from the Association, through the Public Relations Department, before proceeding with the link.
Material may only be reproduced or re-used from the website, under the following circumstances:
a. official permission must be obtained from the Pakistan Girl Guides Association, in writing;
b. text and graphics must not be altered in any way;
c. any reproduced material must include an acknowledgement to PGGA.
iii. Any other Website:
Any other website wishing to use the links to the PGGA website may do so when they have received official permission in writing from the Pakistan Girl Guides Association.
Any unofficial website using material from the PGGA’s website, or providing a link to the PGGA’s website, will be contacted by the Association and asked to remove any copied materials or links to the PGGA’s website until permission to do so has been granted by the Executive Committee.